At times, there may be a need for customers to return product to Steel Eagle. Customers will need to review and follow the “Returns Procedure” described below:
1. Customers must first call Steel Eagle (800-447-3924) and speak with a Customer Service Representative (CSR). You will need to review the issue with the CSR and confirm that the item needs to be returned as part of the resolution to your problem. In many cases, the item does not need to be returned to us. The CSR will review your issue and make a determination whether the item needs to be returned.
2. Should it be determined that the item does indeed need to be returned to us, a “Return Merchandise Authorization” (RMA) number will be assigned to you by the CSR.
3. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping container/box.
4. Items should be shipped to:
32586 477th Ave
Elk Point, SD 57025
5. Items arriving without an RMA number will be refused by Steel Eagle.
6. If items need to be returned due to a customer error, the customer may be charged a 25% restocking fee, depending on the circumstances. The customer will be notified of any fees assessed by the CSR prior to the assignment of the RMA.
7. Once the returned item is received and inspected by the appropriate Steel Eagle representative, the CSR will contact you with the disposition of the item, and ultimately the resolution to your problem.