- All metal chassis and aluminum deck
- 24" cleaning path
- Trigger gun built into handle for easy use
- 3/8" quick coupler nipple for easy hose hookup
- Minimum Pressure- 1500 PSI
- Maximum Pressure- 4000 PSI
- Maximum Temperature- 250* F
- RPM: Maximum 2000 RPM
- Rebuild kits available for easy maintenance
- 1/8" thick spun aluminum deck; durable yet light weight
- Durable baked-on powder-coat paint on deck and handle
- Large 10" pneumatic rear tires for easy rolling (10" Flat Free Tires Optional)
- Large 3" front caster for maneuverability
- 2 nozzle spray arm assembly standard
- Other nozzle sizes available upon request
- Minimum recommended flow rate of 3 GPM
- Maximum flow rate of 10 GPM
- Made in the USA
Maximize Your Pressure Washer's Effectiveness!
The Steel Eagle Surface Spinner uses force generated by your pressure washer to spin two spray nozzles at high speeds, which maximizes cleaning on flat surfaces. It produces consistent quality and cuts cleaning time by as much as 66%. It also decreases operator fatigue, so it virtually pays for itself in no time at all!
Large inset wheels with greasable bearings allow cleaning edges and curbs while keeping cleaner on level surfaces. The front-mounted swivel caster has a Delrin bushing for easy handling and turning.
The swivel is long-lasting and dependable; and durable, lightweight aluminum construction means long life. *6 month Warranty.